Port D'hoëdic 

Tourist port

Caratteristiche

Servizi In Banchina

Descrizione

Houat's little sister knew the same story. Taken and taken by the British, it has a fort now owned by the Conservatoire Litoral. There is much to preserve on this island of 2.5 km in length. Carnations of the dunes, sea lilies, vestiges of history and the memory of the lifestyles of the island. Here everything is as fragile as sand, exposed like the dune and as durable as granite.

The population of the two islands sometimes felt so abandoned by France to govern itself, from 1815 to 1892, under the authority of the rectors (priests) and the rules of the "Hoêdica Charter". At that time, the port of La Cruz, destroyed by a storm, was rebuilt by the entire population, including women and children. Since 1973, it is completed with the port of Argol on the north coast, better protected.

  • 1550745897291_icon.jpeg
  • 1549626181223_Port_d'Hoëdic_1.jpeg
  • 1550745897291_icon.jpeg
  • 1549626181223_Port_d'Hoëdic_1.jpeg

Commenti